42455Grand Tactical - Sackets Harbor

  • tom4141fournier
    Aug 2 5:37 AM
      Good morning list

      What a marvelous weekend at the Grand Tactical!

      The weather was absolutely perfect - sunny, totally dry, lacking humidity and cool at night for sleeping.

      The site is spectacular and the community is stunning.

      Thank you to our hosts, organizers and the advocates within our community who kept insisting that this is a "must do" event. You pulled it off and made it worth it!

      I was really struck by a quote from a friend as we were saying our farewells yesterday evening, "this is why I never miss these Grand Tacticals, I just love seeing you guys again".

      It is always a great opportunity to strike new acquaintances and a chance to renew old friendships.

      Thank you to everyone who took the time and made the trip to make this possible.

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic