41994Re: Conflicting events, AWI Vs 1812

  • usmarine1814
    Apr 1, 2010
      Ft. George was set 2 years ago and the Sack. Harb. event (for the past 7 years) has beenthe first Weekend of every August(whether it be anentire of half weekend). This now known I must withdraw, and apologize for my previous comments (ie "asinine and discourteous")because of my sincere high regards for both sites, staffs and for those who put in great effort to help plan these events year in and year out for the enjoyment of the rest of us.

      YHOS
      C Murphy
      USS CON 1812 MG
      USMCHC