41993Re: Conflicting events, AWI Vs 1812

  • Charles Fitton
    Apr 1, 2010
      Fort George -

      If the Grand tactical was not opposite this event, Ft George would be my next choice for FERRET. Indeed, if I had heard of it sooner there is a strong chance I'd be there instead.

      This was the site of the first re-enactment that we ever attended (thanks to Peter R - or "curse you Peter R" depending on the event) and decided to form the group a short while later.

      Fort George has been very good to us through the years and we are always happy to support them when we can.

      WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com writes:

      >Hi Dave
      >
      >Yes, I have heard (got an earful, in fact) that the George event was on the
      >books a while ago. I guess I/we need to pay more attention.
      >
      >Tom
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic