      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of queenstongreentiger
      Sent: March 31, 2010 6:19 PM
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Bulk] 1812 Re: Events at Fort George

      Dave,
      I would tell you that 1812ers that re-enact both periods are lobbying very
      heavy to reduce the schedule through the Bicentennial. I have assurances
      from the leadership of Northern Brigade ( largely the Canadian Rev War
      Contingent ) that only one All Up a year will be focused on from 2012 to
      2015.

      As a point of interest the August Fort George event date was selected 2
      years ago at the British Brigade meeting.
      Cheers,

      Dave Smith
      Canadian Fencibles