      From: saultcitysoo@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:29:11 +0000
      Subject: 1812 Re: Calendar

      A wee clarification to Crysler's: in the "off" year, they host a time-line event. It is heavy on the WWII interpretation.
      I was speaking with Bob Irving a couple of weeks ago, and due to Robin's health problems, the info has yet to be updated. Bob told me the date, but the collander that passes for my brain hasn't retained it. *hanging head*
      Hopefully Robin is back "in the pink" soon!!

      Sue Too