      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of petemonahan
      Sent: December 8, 2009 7:06 PM
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: 1812 Re: Naval Establishments Awards

      "MasterAtArms" wrote:

      "Perhaps, however, this is an addition that might be considered at some
      future point in time, particularly if the awards are judged at a GT rather
      than a SOTS event."

      Whatever the outcome of the Little Buttercup vs Lady Hamilton debate, one
      can only hope that the Commodore will put his mind to devising a less
      unfortunate acronym than "SOTS" for this worthy nautical endeavour.

      Unless of course the construction was deliberate in which case... Oh, never

      Warmest seasons greetings to all!