      From: jbwhittaker <ortheris@...>
      Subject: 1812 Gorget cord
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings all,
      I attended the Historic Merchants Gathering in Hamilton yesterday. Congratulations to all involved in the planning and execution of the Gathering. It was nice to see old friends and do a wee bit of shopping.
      I purchased a British gorget and was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I could find a source for a cord. I have looked on-line but have found very little so far other than a few pictures from museum pieces. Any help will be appreciated.
      Regards,
      Bruce Whittaker