41160Re: Was: 1812 Firearms issued to non-Federal US troops/ accuracy

  • d_squared6
    Nov 4 12:56 PM

      Thank you for once again being a voice of reason. And thanks for the interesting documentation. Yes....always nice to have "real" proof of what one is wagging one's tongue about. I particularly enjoyed the comments about the various accoutrements-- bayonets that don't fit muskets, cartridge and belly boxes without straps, etc. etc. Sounds like these guys worked at an historic site!! I wonder what reaction would accompany a group of fellows who dared to turn out to an event, based on such documentation.....more moose poo I suspect. Thanks again!

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic