      From: Larry Lozon <larrylozon@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm
      Subject: 1812 Waterloo 2015

      Sir

      With all the talk of Waterloo 2000 , 2005 ?!?!?

      Is there going to be a Waterloo 2015?
      (I mean for American and Canadians)

      Gunpowder, lodging, flights, etc. to be organized.

      Who's doing it?
      I feel sorry for him/her ...
      I know how much work it was in 90 and 95
      (ask your buddy Mr. Stutt)

      Yrs.,
      L2

      --- "Ross Flowers" wrote:

      You mean there is someone NOT going to Waterloo in 2015????

      War of 1812 Living History:
      A wide-ranging information exchange
      for all participants and supporters

      Crown Forces Unit Listing: