40553GT

  • Craig Williams
    Jul 13, 2009
      A hearty "Thank You!!" to Bob and Robin and their crew for their
      work putting this event together, (even though Canwest has reported
      the event as having been organized by other people)
      It's OK, we know who did it and a job well done!

      Sunday's battle made up very well for our washed out Saturday , and
      my, aren't those new Colours lovely!.

      On another subject, I lost my reproduction glasses, (round lenses
      with folding arms), with my prescription lenses somewhere in or about
      the camp on Saturday. If anyone found them please let me know... I've
      had a spate of bad glasses karma lately and I really would hate to
      have to replace yet another pair.

      Craig Williams
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic