      From: JGIL1812@... <JGIL1812@...>
      Subject: Re: 1812 4th Foot
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: B1Eagan@...

      In a message dated 5/5/2009 3:00:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      moosenmoo35244@ msn.com writes:

      I think I met some of the Chicago group at Chalmette this January. Hope to
      get together soon with the rest. 3 or 4 of us are trying to get our
      life/family/ I think I met some of the Chicago group at Chalmette this January.
      Hope to get togeth

      Charlie,

      Yes... that was Dan and Al you met at New Orleans this past year. Friendly
      guys and I am sure their group would be eager to join up with you.

      JG/RE
      ************ **A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy
      steps!
      (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100126575x122132 2931x1201367171/ aol?redir= http://www. freecreditreport .com/pm/default. aspx?sc=668072& hmpgID=115& bcd