      From: BritcomHMP@...
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 9:33 am
      Subject: 1812 Waterloo 201

      Indeed Vic, I have discussed this with Peter in the past and it is indeed 'a
      consumation devoutly to be wished' and it needen't cost too much, basicaly
      just patching over the collar and cuffs, with gray trousers and 1812 shakos for
      all and we are there!

      For myself I have often thought that I should do 2015 as Picton, right age
      and I get to sit out the second half of the battle! Plus I have the same
      initials and it continues my North Amereican tradition of playing dead generals.

      :-/

      Cheers,