39543Re: 1812 Waterloo 2015

  • James Yaworsky
    Feb 22, 2009
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, HQ93rd@... wrote:

      > Jim, I just now have seen your post and have not looked at all the
      replies yet..but all I can say is...are you kidding me?
      > I might be in a wheelchair and have to hock us to bankruptcy, but I
      will be in BELGIUM for the 200 anniversary of Waterloo.

      > End of story.

      I never doubted you would, Benton. And what would a real Waterloo be
      without as many of the Ladies From Hell present as possible? ;>)

      I was just "thinking out loud", wondering what options might exist for
      the mass of redcoats here in Great Lakes Land who might not feel as
      strongly about rolling on to the actual battlefield in a wheelchair if
      necessary, but who might still want to do a "Waterloo" closer to
      "home". I didn't know if the North American NA was planning anything
      on this side of the pond.

      The consensus of those who have posted so far certainly seems to be
      "Belgium or Bust!"

      Jim Yaworsky
      41st
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic