      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of James Yaworsky

      I guess I'm curious to know if any of this has been SERIOUSLY looked
      at and investigated reasonably thoroughly. The opinions expressed to
      this group in the past few days (including, of course, mine) have all
      struck me as rather "off the cuff" - and I'm not speaking about
      facings... OUCH! ;>0

      Jim Yaworsky