39496Waterloo 2015

  • James Yaworsky
    Feb 20 8:21 AM
      Moderator here.

      The recent spate of messages about Waterloo 1815 are appearing under a
      "subject" line of "Plains of Abraham canceled". This means anybody
      searching the list's archives in the future will not find any of these
      messages. Or, they will have been searching for Plains of Abraham
      stuff and wonder how Waterloo got in to it.

      Either way, not good!

      Please remember to change the "subject" line to what the "subject" of
      your post actually is.

      And, while I'm in "Moderator" mode, I guess I'll also remind everyone
      to please "snip" inclusions from prior messages in your current
      message down to proper and relevant size...

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic