      From: James Yaworsky
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 2:27 PM
      Subject: 1812 Dave Ward introduces himself as he joins the group

      My name is Dave Ward, and I live in Aylmer Ontario. I have been a
      reenactor for over 30 years in various time periods. I attended the
      first reenactment of Stoney Creek in the early 1980's. I was with the
      Royal Scots at Waterloo in 1995 and have attended many events with Rob
      Trumbull and Betsy Bashore as part of the U.S. army. The last several
      years I have attended events as part of the 10th Royal Veterans.

      Dave Ward