38316Re: E-mail got hijacked - Apology

  • John Harris
    Nov 5, 2008
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "correus" <correus@...> wrote:

      John H. -
      You did see my message about my e-mail getting jacked didn't you? I'm
      trying to get it fixed and working with Yahoo to do it. I've also
      gone to each group I'm on apologizing and removing the message that
      spammed under my name.
      NOTE - I did get rid of the offending message.
      Again, I'm sorry it happened, but it did.
      Larry

      Larry
      I'm sorry if I've complicated this issue for you. When I saw the same
      message on several e-groups that I assume we both belong to,and a
      message from one of the moderators(not on this list) that you
      were "gone",I came to the wrong conclusion.
      Please accept my sincere apologies and I wish you all the best in
      tracking down and destroying the ******* hacker!
      Regards
      John Harris
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic