38313Re: E-mail got hijacked - sorry for the inconvenience

  • James Yaworsky
    Nov 5, 2008
      No problem, Larry. This sort of thing happens. I don't see why you
      should apologize, as you are the primary 'victim' here! I never did
      see the "offending message" on this group, perhaps the Yahoo dudes got
      to it before it got widely distributed.

      Jim Yaworsky

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "correus" <correus@...> wrote:

      > Jim -
      >
      > Unfortunately the e-mail address was mine, but I did not send it. My
      > system was hacked into and all my e-mail address were stolen and
      > deleted out of my PC. I have been in contact with Yahoo about this
      > matter as well as the makers of my security software. I am trying
      > the best I can to fix this and have been going to every group I'm a
      > member of and removing the message (since my address was used I found
      > out I could do this). The offending message that was posted here was
      > deleted yesterday (at least I'm not seeing it any more).
      >
      > Again - I apologize.
      >
      > Larry
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic