38311Re: E-mail got hijacked - sorry for the inconvenience

  • correus
    Nov 5, 2008
      John H. -

      You did see my message about my e-mail getting jacked didn't you? I'm
      trying to get it fixed and working with Yahoo to do it. I've also
      gone to each group I'm on apologizing and removing the message that
      spammed under my name.

      NOTE - I did get rid of the offending message.

      Again, I'm sorry it happened, but it did.

      Larry