37171RE: 1812 HMS Detroit
- Aug 17, 2008Larry,
Of course, you are right. Where would "we" all be without our
So, what about Royal Navy sailors carrying blanket rolls on land?
HMS Charwell Landing Party.
Larry Lozon wrote:
Why not let lying dogs sleep ...
the HMS Detroit Project is dead
Be happy of the good outcomes
1. the creation of Provincial Marine
2. the steel hull will be made into a sailing ship
3. we had a good time talking about it
4. the WEASELS know who they are
Now shall we denote our energy to another topic
Correct 1812 footwear for soldiers
... did they wear low shoes, brogans, etc.?
Did their shoes have hobnails, heal and toe plates, etc.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>