36782Re: 1812 - Journal of the War of 1812, Volume 11 - Port Claiborne, Ontario

  • Ray Hobbs
    Aug 3, 2008
      And, speaking of Hamilton. I have lost count of the number of
      misplacings of "Burlington Heights" in maps in books on the War of
      1812. The location seems to be the most mobile of any and all other
      sites - ranging from St. Catharine's to Milton.
      Ray H
      41st