36779Re: 1812 - Journal of the War of 1812, Volume 11 - Port Claiborne, Ontario

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Aug 2, 2008
      In a message dated 8/2/2008 4:21:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
      sgtwarner@... writes:

      This is likely the same "syndrome" that has Lake Ontario and Lake
      > Erie flipped and no Georgian Bay in the "Napoleonic Source Book" by
      > PJ Haythornthwaite or should I say Hyahtronethwiate?

      My experience of the man (from many years ago) is that now he has written it
      down he will defend its accuracy to the death, I never knew him to admit a
      mistake.

      'So he has written, so shall it be!'

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.