36053Re: 1812 Flights to GT

  • annbwass@aol.com
    May 5, 2008
      I live in the Washington area, and BWI is closest to me. However, if I want
      to fly JetBlue nonstop somewhere, I will have to fly from Dulles. And, a
      few years ago, when I was going to Charleston, SC, I could only get a non-stop,
      and therefore direct, flight from Reagan-National. So, even though the
      drive from BWI (down Md. Rte 2), is the best to Jeff-Patt, don't overlook other
      options when booking your flight, depending on where you are coming from.

      Ann Wass

      favorites at AOL Food.