      From: Dave Westhouse
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 1:54 PM
      Subject: 1812 Flights to GT

      For those in the southwestern Ontario or Michigan area;

      Flight example to the Grand Tactical.

      Detroit to Baltimore, Fri Sept 19 dep 10:15am arr 11:39am
      Baltimore to Detroit, Mon Sept 22 dep 12:45pm arr 2:23pm

      Both flights are direct with Northwest. Cost is $150.77 Cdn.

      Buffalo is another option. Some more inexpensive flights first fly to
      Detroit, then south.

      Flights direct to Washington DC either Dulles or Ronald Reagan were
      listed higher.

      Maybe arrange a car rental amongst others for transportation to and
      from Baltimore. 74.6 mi - about 1 hour 42 mins.

      Compare flight cost to driving cost from London, Ontario which is
      roughly 11 1/2 hours or 2 tanks of gas at roughly $150-$175 one way.

      Just thought I'd share as I posted this information for members of our
      group on our website.

      Dave Westhouse,
      1st (Royal Scots) Regiment.

      .