36019Re: 1812 1st May 1769

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    May 1, 2008
      In a message dated 5/1/2008 3:14:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
      peter.catley@... writes:

      To the immortal memory to His Most Britannic Majesty's King George the
      Third's loyal servant.

      I am Nimmukwalla . . . . That is I have eaten of the King's salt, and,
      therefore, I conceve it my duty to serve with unhesitating zeal and cheerfulness,
      when and wherever the King or his Government may think proper to employ me.

      Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (while serving in India)

      listings at AOL Autos.