36016Re: 2008 GT Site Update

  • Dave Westhouse
    Apr 30, 2008
      Okay I'm sold. Where do I sign up? Wait a minute I was already going.
      Can I go twice? Wow, what an event. Are you sure 3 days is enough?
      How are we going to pack it all in? Just kidding. Fort McHenry,
      Washington DC, Riversdale, THE Grand Tactical, a MEAL plan. WOW.

      Amazing the work and detail that is going into this event. So far all
      should be congratulated for the work that has been done so far.

      If I could squeeze someone else into my van I would but ask anyone in
      my group and they will tell you they are amazed at what I DO get into
      my van having to pack 5 of us in there.

      If the information on the website and from Mr. Abolt's note isn't
      inticement enough I don't know what is.

      Dave Westhouse,
      1st (Royal Scots) Regiment.

      Hi,

      Several updates have been made to the 2008 Grand Tactical Site at
      http://1812grandtactical.tripod.com/

      If you have additions or suggested changes, please email me through
      the site.

      Betsy Bashore
      19th US Infantry, Northwest Army
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic