      Thanks again to Betsy and Vince and all our staff who have been pulling this together.

      S.

      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      --- On Wed, 4/30/08, bjbashore <bjbashore@...> wrote:

      From: bjbashore <bjbashore@...>
      Subject: 1812 2008 GT Site Update
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 10:53 PM

      Hi,

      Several updates have been made to the 2008 Grand Tactical Site at
      http://1812grandtac tical.tripod. com/

      Arrival information and a link to registration have been included and
      links to sites on the area have been added. The units list has also
      been updated with those units responding to date.

      We've also added a "ride share" page. This will accept "entries" –
      those looking to ride with someone or those with room in their
      vehicles for riders – and allow perusal of the posts through a "view
      entries" button. If you are interested in sharing a ride, you will be
      asked for your name, email address, and location. All coordination
      among parties is on your own. This is a trial, so please be patient
      as we see how it works. For those travelling long distances, this is
      an opportunity to share conversation and camaraderie, and share some
      of the travel costs.

      If you have additions or suggested changes, please email me through
      the site.

      Betsy Bashore
      19th US Infantry, Northwest Army

      Be a better friend, newshound, and