35511Re: North Point, MD - event date and web site

  • cathferg2
    Mar 9, 2008
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "ianjohns08060" <ianjohns@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me the date for the Defenders Day event at North
      Point
      > this year? The web site seems to be down
      > (http://www.battlenorthpoint.org/)

      The battlenorthpoint.org web site came back up Saturday night.

      The site went down Thursday, when the web hosting service's server on
      which it lived experienced unrecoverable hardware failure. Sorry for
      any confusion this outage may have caused about the event date.

      As noted by some, the 'Defenders Day at North Point' event date is
      Sunday, August 31st, 2008. The web site has information on
      registration, schedules, amenities, contacts, etc.

      webmaster, www.battlenorthpoint.org
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic