35452Re: [War Of 1812] other periods

  • JGIL1812@aol.com
    Feb 29, 2008
      In a message dated 2/29/2008 7:36:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      yawors1@... writes:

      <<Other people do just two time periods and get screwed up with the
      drill to the point where they end up in a sort of "twilight zone' -
      their drill is a mixture of both time periods, thus infuriating their
      comrades in each time zone...>>

      Jim,

      I have seen this to. That is why I am encouraging "cross dressers" to start
      joining our hobby now. Hopefully, by the time of the bi centennial the
      "twilight zone" will become the "reality zone" of 1812 in drill and appearance.
      It also gives them plenty of time to begin getting their kit together instead
      of trying to put together something at the last minute that may or may not
      fit the time period.

      JG/RE

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)