34645Re:British Drill Manual

  • MHS
    Jan 13, 2008
      Dear Doug,

      McFarthingbowl's Re-enactment Supplies in Belgium sell a bound copy:

      Rules and Regulations for the Manual and Platoon Exercises,

      Formations, Field-Exercise, and Movements of His Majesty's

      Forces 1807. Facsimile ? 25,00

      Its not a period binding but officers would have had their copy bound professionally to withstand the rigours of campaign. It may not be historically correct for a private to posses one but you could always claim to have "liberated it from an Officer who no longer needed it" ;-)

      e-mail: info@...
      www.re-enactmentshop.com

      Mc Farthingbowl's
      Re-enactment Supplies