34429Invite for 1812 Event-Lyon Farm

  • wbuchinger
    Dec 4, 2007
      This is an invitation for American War of 1812'ers in the midwest (and
      elsewhere) to come out and attend the annual Lyon Farm War of 1812
      event being held April 25-27, 2008. This event seeks to interpret the
      War of 1812 in the West along with the fur trade and civilan life in
      the period.

      Please consider putting this on your calendar and supporting a nearby
      event. We are an outdoor museum village away from the hustle and bustle
      of a big city. We would like to host British and American Regulars,
      militia, artillery units, sutlers, Native Americans, crafters,
      demonstrators and civilians.

      Please feel free to email me for information or see the site's website:
      http://www.kchs.us/page2.htm

      Thanks for your attentions,
      Bill Buchinger
      Lyon Farm & Village