      From: David Sigler <dasigler@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 4:29 pm
      Subject: Re: [War Of 1812] Mr. Sigler

      LOL......from the Yankee-Bulldog Troll.

      " An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the
      Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.
      [big snip by Moderator]

      Moderator here. I'd just like to go on the record as saying that although
      "trolls" undoubtedly can be a major problem on internet e-groups, I for one
      don't believe that list member David Sigler is one. If I did, I'd have banned
      him from this list.
      Jim Yaworsky

      More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003