34142Re: [War Of 1812] Re: Looking for a unit in North Carolina

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Nov 12, 2007
      In a message dated 11/11/2007 9:26:30 PM Central Standard Time,
      lehrerprofessoren@... writes:

      > Are there any units in north carolina or south carolina? Thanks
      > Mark

      I am a member of the 1st Bn 95th Rifles and I am in Monroe, NC. My
      group is mostly in Pa. and Md. There is also a group of the 21st with
      about 5 or 6 active members between Charlotte and Raleigh.

      There is also a unit of the 4th Foot.