31570Re: [War Of 1812] Re: Notification of Families of British War Casualties

  • Craig Williams
    Mar 6, 2007
      Chris,

      I don't know if contacting the next of kin was SOP, but , (and I'm
      only guessing here), finding them might have been based on sending the
      correspondence via the parish noted on the soldiers attestations papers.

      Craig W