30446Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering

  • Susan Spencer
    Dec 1, 2006
      Just a quick reminder that the Gathering runs tomorrow, Saturday Dec.
      2nd, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at City Hall, 71 Main Street West (at Bay
      Street), Hamilton, Ontario. Admission is free of charge, as is parking
      in the City Hall lots. Door prizes will be given, and a special door
      prize will be drawn for those who arrive in period garb.

      48 merchants, museum and historic site gift shops, and historically
      oriented display and information booths are excitedly making ready to
      welcome you tomorrow morning (you should see the e-mails that I've been
      getting from them!). A full listing is available on our website at
      www.historicmerchants.com/xmasgathering.html -- there's also a link to a
      map and directions there, as well as other general information on the event.

      Looking forward to seeing you there!
      -- Sioux
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic