30445Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering

  • Susan Spencer
    Dec 1, 2006
      Just a quick reminder that the Gathering runs tomorrow, Saturday Dec.
      2nd, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at City Hall, 71 Main Street West (at Bay
      Street), Hamilton, Ontario. Admission is free of charge, as is parking
      in the City Hall lots. Door prizes will be given, and a special door
      prize will be drawn for those who arrive in period garb.

      48 merchants, museum and historic site gift shops, and
      historically-oriented display and information booths are excitedly
      making ready to welcome you tomorrow morning (you should see the e-mails
      that I've been getting from them!). A full listing is available on our
      website at www.historicmerchants.com/xmasgathering.html -- there's also
      a link to a map and directions there, as well as other general
      information on the event.

      Looking forward to seeing you there!
      -- Sioux
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic