28391Re: PRACTICE CUTLASSES FOR SALE

  • John Harris
    May 1, 2006
      Hey Vic
      Now your talking my type of church parade !!! 8^) Unfortunately,
      portraying a "Yank" I'll have to take a rain check on this one ,
      although , you'll want to keep an eye out for us "US" types , you never
      know what dastardly deeds we can get ourselves into when you guy's
      least expect it !
      Regards
      john
      8^)

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, <suthren@...> wrote:

      > ...and I'll bring a Ninja Katana, my sharpened umbrella, a backpack-
      mounted
      > Gatling Gun, six lawn darts, a Colt .45 ACP, a slingshot and some of
      > Granny's concrete dinner rolls tucked into a sock. By God, that sermon
      > better be good....
      >>
      > > Quoting John Harris <jharris@...>:
      > >
      > > Are they okay for church parade ????
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic