28388Re: PRACTICE CUTLASSES FOR SALE

  • John Harris
    May 1, 2006
      Yeah, but Peter, think of the ruckus it'll create when us Yanks
      attack the church service wearing Viking helmets and carrying rubber
      clubs !!! ( Damn, did I think that or type that ???) Time for another
      scotch me thinks !
      Regards
      John
      PS- Me bad !
      ;^)

      -- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Peter Monahan <petemonahan@...>
      wrote:

      > Sue, John
      >
      > You're not helping!
      > From: "John Harris" <jharris@...>
      > Date: 2006/05/01 Mon PM 05:23:10 EST
      > To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [WarOf1812] RE: PRACTICE CUTLASSES FOR SALE
      >

      > Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:27:28 -0400
      > From: "Lalozon" <lalozon@...>
      > Subject: PRACTICE CUTLASSES FOR SALE
      > FOR SALE
      > PRACTICE CUTLASSES
      > Correct handle and guard with round wooden blades
      > Ideal for cutlass drill practice
      >
      > Hey Larry/Vic
      > Are they okay for church parade ????
      > Ducking for cover ! 8^)