28357RE: [WarOf1812] Lundy's Lane vs Longwoods

  • Kevin Windsor
    May 1, 2006
      Actually the casualty rate is lower than that for the British. It was only
      24%. (876 out of 3640)
      The brunt of the casualties being from the 41st Reg't (62%) and the 89th
      Reg't (60%) The Scots suffered 30%, but I suspect that the 3 companies
      under Morrison suffered more casualties then the 7 companies under Gordon.
      I wish there was a break down between Brigades.

      89th Reg't