27981Historical Authenticity?

  • Lalozon
    Apr 3, 2006
      From: <BritcomHMP@...>

      "... I had some British officers shako cords made up. They were done by M.
      Hand & Co of London, and... the last male decendant of the founder to work
      in the buisness .... So to my question I know they are not PERIOD but
      are they authentic or reproduction? "

      Yur Grace

      May I answer your question, with a question? .

      In this hobby should we dwell on the authenticity of an item when the rest
      of our kit is not authentic?

      Yhs.,
      L2
      Take a moment to close your tent if it's contents are not authentic.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic