27479Teyoninhokarawen + Tecumseh Postings

  • Tom Fournier
    Feb 4, 2006
      From one of Wolf's postings:

      "That can be attributed to British Alligence and a Mohawk War Chief
      named Teyoninhokarawen! I'll bet nobody has ever heard of him (trick
      question)?"

      Oh oh a trick question ...I was going to try Major John Norton ...

      On another note, Wolf thank you for sharing your oral traditions and
      your thoughts. To me they are a generous contribution, impactful and
      the cause for reflection. It is impossible to picture the potential
      outcomes of the conflict without considering your forefathers' many
      significant contributions.

      Your ally and your servant,

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment of Foot