26957Re: REPLY: [WarOf1812] "Why doesn't someone re-enact the '37 Rebellion?"

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Dec 7, 2005
      In a message dated 6/12/2005 9:01:19 AM, red.gold@... writes:
      > Several years ago, at the Crysler's Farm event, there was somebody
      > from the Prescott, Ont., area talking about organizing a re-enactment
      > of the 1838 Battle of the Windmill. Does anybody know who this was and
      > what ever became of the proposal?
      > It would be a good scenario and the site is a national park.
      > T. Avery

      Oooo...I've always wanted to get all the 93rd there for the Windmill so we
      could basically march down the road, and then see the rebels coming out to
      surrender.
      Now THAT'S fun!
      ;-)
      93rd SHRoFLHU