26937Re: REPLY: [WarOf1812] "Why doesn't someone re-enact the '37 Rebellion?"

  • Ian Gardner
    Dec 6, 2005
      Don Graves' "Guns Across the River: The Battle of the
      Windmill, 1838" covers the subject quite well IMHO and
      IIRC, includes photos taken during a television
      production about the battle. Has anyone seen this
      production or was I halucinating? :)

      Ian

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/PJ_qlB/TM