26613Re: RESPONSE: [WarOf1812] In the beginning . . .at Queenston Heights

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2005
      In a message dated 11/2/2005 10:58:30 AM Central Standard Time,
      gord.deans@... writes:

      Are there any first-hand accounts (or pictures) of these events available to
      clarify if the veterans were in uniform and what actions, if anything else,
      that they performed? With such crowds and dignitaries present, one would
      think that some additional pageantry could have occurred.

      Actualy I have a book on Edward VII produed soon after the coronation (From
      Cradle to Crown) which has lots of wood cuts and photos of the visit to Canada
      in it, I will see what I can find.