24937Re: [WarOf1812] Bellydance

  • PETER CATLEY
    May 2, 2005
      On this Tim and I agree! as far as I recall Becky
      didn't visit India in the original novel, that was a
      Bollywood add on for the spectacular effect allong
      eith the Russett Rangers.

      Cheers

      P**

      --- BritcomHMP@... wrote:
      ---------------------------------

      In a message dated 5/2/05 3:50:44 PM,
      ciefranche21e@... writes:

      > I'm thinking of the demure Becky Sharpe(?) from
      Vanity
      > Fair as an example. ;-) Been too long since I read
      the book, but the movie
      > certainly had an entertaining dance sequence.

      I would imagine that cinematic representation would be
      about a accurate as
      the military bits of that opus Mike!

      Timothy Pickles
      1100 Rue Chartres
      New Orleans
      Louisiana 70116
      Tel & Fax: 504 522 4822
      Mobile: 504 236 7130

      The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the
      fate of hundreds of square miles: in North America,
      hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of square
      miles...

      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Lisiting