24929Re: [WarOf1812] Bellydance

  • Phil Graf
    May 2, 2005
      My advice on the matter would would be to emphasize researching what was, before resorting to what could have been. Just because something may have been possible does not mean it was actually done.

      Phil G.
      Fifth - I have every support for someone who wants to explore all
      aspects of Regency society as an aid to improving our impression. The
      more research the better. However, I have the sneaking feeling that at
      the current state of our knowledge this falls into the category of "If
      it was available, they'd have done it".

      Yrs etc.
      Ray Hobbs
      41st Regt.