      From: lalozon
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:25 PM
      Subject: [WarOf1812] State Militia flags?

      From: "Howard Helmer" <hh23890@...>

      " ... The Virginia Militia lost a regimental flag at the Battle of Hampton
      ... This flag has a white field with the
      federal Eagle in the middle with a banner below denoting the regiment of

      Possibly visit

      This visual aid of a flag may help.

      I remember being told that some US Regt flags where gold, yellow or white

      Crown Forces Unit Listing:

      American Forces Unit Lisiting

      Yahoo! Groups Links