23765Christmas Cheer

  • lalozon
    Jan 1, 2005
      From: "J.Bruce Whittaker" <ortheris@...>

      Mr Lozon wrote:
      "Sir, I highly recommend that you 'DO NOT DRINK' these
      but rather forward them directly to me for immediate disposal ......"

      Dear Sir,
      I see that you have now added comedian to your list of talents. :)

      ------------------------

      Mr. Whittaker

      I do not jest, please forward the libation to me at once lest it
      leave a bad taste.

      Yrs.,

      L2

      PS: For those who wondered and inquired, Lady Brenda led me home safely in
      the wee hours of the morning.
      I do remember Regis counting down the seconds as the big ball dropped in
      Times Square New York.
      The rest is a blurrrrrrrrrr ........ :*)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic