      From: Peter Monahan [mailto:petemonahan@...]
      Sent: 01 November 2004 16:11
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: RE: [WarOf1812] Re: "Regency House Party"

      Please do not confuse the Squirage with the Peerage!!

      He is definitely already above his "station" in life, DO NOT encourage him,
      the Earl of Titchmarsh beggars belief :-)

      Actually, I have that differencing figured out. What truly concerns me is
      the Lord of London (Ontario, Canada) -"L2" - and his claim that he is
      entitled to use "Esquire".

      It beggars belief that he could be a member of the noble classes, even on
      the wrong side of the blanket and I hesitate to blacken his character, such
      as it is, by suggesting that he might be a member of the legal fraternity
      so... ?

      PM