23013Re: Fw: 2005 Niagara event date NOW CHANGED ......

  • westhouse03
    Oct 5, 2004

      Fort Niagara,in response to discussions held over the recent weekend,
      has decided to move its event for 2005 from September 24-25 to August
      20-21.
      My thanks also to everyone who made constructive suggestions on
      things to add/improve for future events. Particularly welcome are
      those which begin with "Here's something we could do for you...."

      > Doug DeCroix
      > Old Fort Niagara
      > www.oldfortniagara.org

      Excellent!! We look forward to it and hope to help with a few of
      those 'here's somethings'
      The Royal Scots shall return again to take that fort. :)

      By the way, we had a great time, if we didn't already say it.

      Dave Westhouse
      Lance Corporal, 1st (Royal Scots) Regiment
      President, Upper Thames Military Re-enactment Society
      http://www.royal-scots.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic